Grants and scholarships are funding sources which do not need to be repaid. These amounts can be determined based on demonstrated need or academic merit.
- Oxford College Grant
- Oxford Scholars Program
- Federal Pell Grant
- Federal Supplemental Educational Opportunity Grant (SEOG)
- Georgia Hope Scholarship
- Georgia Zell Miller Scholarship
- Georgia Tuition Equalization Grant
- National Merit Scholarship
- Courtesy Tuition Benefit for Undergraduates
- Study Abroad
- Veteran's Education Benefits
- Liberal Arts Scholarship
- United Methodist Ministerial Tuition Benefit
- External Scholarships
- Lettie Pate Whitehead Scholarship
- Yellow Ribbon Program
- Emory University Grant
Student loans are money which is borrowed to help pay for university tuition, books, and living expenses.
Employment allows students to gain valuable work experience and is a practical way to contribute to the cost of education.