Steps to Apply for Financial Aid

Submit Non-Custodial Parents' Tax Forms

If the student's biological or adoptive parents are divorced, separated, or never married, upload or mail to College Board’s Institutional Documentation Service (IDOC), copies of the Non-Custodial Parents’ signed 2016 federal tax forms, including W2’s, 1099’s and all related schedules, along with any corporate and partnership returns that were submitted to the IRS.

For information on submitting foreign tax documentation, please click here.